Sunday, October 10, 2010

Autumn in Aarhus

E and I took a walk through town today. It's definitely fall here now (14 C, 10:50 hours of day), and we wanted to get out in it a bit. Here are some pictures of our day.

Some very Danish buildings, near our farmer's market

A nice little park

Cool trees in the fog, by the beach

It was a pretty foggy day

E tries to figure out if there's room for a stowaway on any of these boats

B contemplates a life as a sailor


Our ship coming in!

A path through the forest

Some fall colors just below the Queen's palace

Sun!

2 comments:

  1. These photos are just beautiful! So glad you two seem to be thriving, as usual. Were Esther's ears burning recently? I reported on her exotic overseas lifestyle at the Flinn reunion. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fall colors! How lovely! I've sometimes wondered whether such a thing actually existed in real life. I can't believe it's already that cold there -- today, I am sweltering in 35C heat. Speaking of temperature conversions, I thought I'd share the system I use (courtesy of Cartalk and Mr. Woon). I just remember that 16C = 61F, and 28C = 82F. Between that and body temperature (37C), I can gauge the weather within a 20 degree margin of error. Works like a charm!

    ReplyDelete