Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Lots of Lists, Part 2!

OK, the much vaunted and also extremely delayed list #2 is here!

Big reveal....

We're coming to the US this summer! You'll have to stay tuned for more details on the rather complicated adventure we're planning, but that is the news.

That leads me right to our next list.

What I'm Going to Do in the US

1. Eat a burrito.
2. That someone else, ie, not me, made.
3. That person will have heard of a tortilla before.
4. And with any luck, will know that rice does not belong in burritos.

2 comments:

  1. E., that is so amazing! How gorgeous! You made me very nostalgic with those pictures. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, R! I'm glad you liked them. I actually deleted them because it wasn't meant to be a real post; I just needed a picture hosting site.

    Will we see you in the desert this summer?

    ReplyDelete