Thursday, April 18, 2013

More Favorites

Well, we just can't help ourselves.  And why should we?  C is now 6 months old and we're celebrating with a bonus round of pictures!

C wants to get in on the whole blogging thing and has asked to caption the photos herself.  

 
We are tiger buddies!

 
I know I look good in this pose.  And check out my slim profile when I wear disposables!

 
I like Dad.

 
I like Mom too.

 
Crafting the ultimate Dominion set-up is a real art; you can't apprentice too young.

 
Sometimes I forget what all the cards do, though.

 
I'm a very gracious hostess for baby-group.  See all my friends?

 
Woohoo!

 
It was a hard day's night.

 
I'm 6 months old!  Watch out!








1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! Too cute. That picture on the bed might have killed me with all the adorable. And I see a strong resemblance to B in that last photo, although overall, she really seems like a mix of you two.

    ReplyDelete