Thursday, November 25, 2010

We'll All Be There With Snow

Snow! It's snowing right now--hasn't stopped all morning, and this is the third day of it.

We always pass this windmill on the way to Danish class.


My favorite parking lot in Denmark. See how you have to park your car between the trees?


In the Botanisk Have, or Botanical Gardens


I'm so brave about the cold! (But only when wearing multiple layers of wool. In this picture, wool pants, two sweaters, a coat, scarf, and hood. Go sheep!)


B is naturally tough and cheerful.

OK, so it's kind of cheating to take pictures of Den Gamle By, but there really are buildings just as old and picturesque as these in Midtbyen, or the downtown.

All this snow just makes me want to hygger myself! I'm planning a cozy (or as the Danes say, cosy) afternoon with tea and knitting--what better way to spend Thanksgiving in Denmark? I hope all of you have a happy and cozy holiday too!




No comments:

Post a Comment