Saturday, December 21, 2013

December 20--Advent at ADAFT 2013!

It's another delayed post, I know.  I thought long and hard before writing this, because, sad to say, there is some Grinch-iness to report.





I love the Union Square Christmas decorations in San Francisco.  And there is no better way to admire the lights on the square than by riding the glass elevators at the St Francis Hotel.  A very reliable source has informed me, however, that it is now possible to board the elevator only with a key card--and only one that corresponds to a "special" hotel room.  St. Franciscans, have you lost all your holiday joy?  Generations of Bay Areans are devoted to your elevators. 



Since I can't be there, even on ground level, I've been poking around for more pictures of the tree and decorations.  Enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment